Tuesday, December 14, 2010

More about subscribing to RSS feeds

The Week 4 instructions say to subscribe to at least 5 RSS feeds but I can't really see the point as the method is pretty much the same for all, so once you have subscribed to a couple you have the hang of it.  So, I subscribed to:
  • The Powerhouse Museum's Picture of the Day blog because that was compulsory
  • The ABS Product Releases RSS feed because I am the ABS 'Guru' for the UC Library
  • The ABC's The Drum: Top Stories because I am a news junkie
  • The Oxford Journal 20th Century British History because I am a history junkie
Searching for relevant blogs and RSS feeds can use up a heck of a lot of time but it was an enjoyable experience.  In addition, now that I know how to do it, I will set up the ABS Product Releases RSS feed to my work email.


No comments:

Post a Comment